sexuality

write about it

zodiac

write about it

occupation

write about it
>

personality

Seeger cried power Marvin cried power James cried power Lennon cried power Patti cried power

dislikes

B.B. cried power Joni cried power Nina cried power Billie, power Dylan, power Woody, power
it's not the waking, it's the rising. it is the grounding of a foot uncompromising. it's not forgoing of the lie, it's not the opening of eyes, it's not the waking, it's the rising. it's not the shade, we should be past it. it's the light and it's the obstacle that casts it. it's the heat that drives the light, it's the fire it ignites, it's not the waking, it's the rising. it's not the song, it’s the singing, it's the heaven of the human spirit ringing. it is the bringing of the line, it is the baring of the rhyme, it's not the waking, it's the rising. and i could cry power, power, power. nina cried power, billie cried power, mavis cried power. and i could cry power, power, power, power. curtis cried power, patti cried power, nina cried power. it's not the wall but what's behind it. oh, the fear of fellow man, his mere assignment. and everything that we're denied by keeping the divide, it's not the waking, it's the rising. and i could cry power, power, oh, power. nina cried power, lennon cried power, james brown cried power. and i could cry power, power, power, power, lord, b.b. cried power, joni cried power, nina cried power. and i could cry power! power has been cried by those stronger than me, straight into the face that tells you to "rattle your chains if you love being free." i could cry power, and power is my love when my love reaches to me. james brown cried power, seeger cried power, marvin cried power. james cried power, lennon cried power, patti cried power. billie, power, dylan, power, woody, power, nina cried power.
>

biography

it's not the waking, it's the rising

IT IS THE GROUNDING OF A FOOT UNCOMPROMISING

it's not the waking, it's the rising. it is the grounding of a foot uncompromising. it's not forgoing of the lie, it's not the opening of eyes, it's not the waking, it's the rising. it's not the shade, we should be past it. it's the light and it's the obstacle that casts it. it's the heat that drives the light, it's the fire it ignites, it's not the waking, it's the rising. it's not the song, it’s the singing, it's the heaven of the human spirit ringing. it is the bringing of the line, it is the baring of the rhyme, it's not the waking, it's the rising. and i could cry power, power, power. nina cried power, billie cried power, mavis cried power. and i could cry power, power, power, power. curtis cried power, patti cried power, nina cried power. it's not the wall but what's behind it. oh, the fear of fellow man, his mere assignment. and everything that we're denied by keeping the divide, it's not the waking, it's the rising. and i could cry power, power, oh, power. nina cried power, lennon cried power, james brown cried power. and i could cry power, power, power, power, lord, b.b. cried power, joni cried power, nina cried power. and i could cry power! power has been cried by those stronger than me, straight into the face that tells you to "rattle your chains if you love being free." i could cry power, and power is my love when my love reaches to me. james brown cried power, seeger cried power, marvin cried power. james cried power, lennon cried power, patti cried power. billie, power, dylan, power, woody, power, nina cried power.
played by selkie
i am 18
please use she/he/they
character count 00
background-color:#7B5BB3!important; color:#7B5BB3!important; border-color:#7B5BB3!important; width:500px; height:750px; background-color:#eee; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25); margin:10px; position:relative; font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; margin-top:-10px; font:bold 7px roboto!important; width:500px; height:200px; overflow:hidden; position:relative; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; content:''; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:500px; height:200px; background-color:#aaa; opacity:.75; width:500px; height:200px; position:absolute; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/iJXGU9/image.png); filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(125%); position:relative; left:25px; z-index:1; width:100px; height:100px; background-color:#fafafa; padding:5px; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; display:flex; width:255px; margin-top:10px; flex-flow:row wrap; position:relative; left:-80px; z-index:1; margin:0px; display:block; word-wrap:break-word; overflow-wrap:break-word; text-align:left; font:200 35px/32px montserrat; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa; margin:10px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:#fafafa; font:700 8px source sans pro; text-transform:uppercase; color:#aaa; padding:5px 10px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25); text-align:justify; color:#aaa; font:700 8px source sans pro; background-color:#333; height:50px; padding:0px 25px; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; align-items:center; color:#888; font:700 10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase; color:#aaa;font:700 10px roboto; width:500px; height:500px; display:block; position:relative; width:calc(100% - 50px); height:30px; margin:10px 25px; position:relative; z-index:2; display:flex; align-self:flex-start; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; color:#aaa; font:200 30px/30px montserrat; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; content: ''; height: 1px; flex-grow: 1; margin-right: 10px; background-color: #aaa; border: 1px solid #fafafa; content: ''; height: 1px; flex-grow: 1; margin-left: 10px; background-color: #aaa; border: 1px solid #fafafa; height:425px; overflow:auto; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; position:relative; width:240px; height:75px; flex-shrink:0; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:center; align-items:center; position:relative; margin:0px; position:relative; z-index:1; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font:300 25px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; width:auto; height:auto; position:relative; z-index:1; font:700 12px roboto; color:#aaa; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; position:absolute; font-size:75px; top:0px; right:50px; color:#aaa; opacity:.25; width:5px; border:0px; background-color:#aaa; border:2px solid #eee; background-color:#aaa; width:450px; padding:0px 25px 25px 25px; height:425px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; justify-content:space-between; width:212.5px; align-self:flex-start; text-align:justify; font:400 12px roboto; color:#aaa; margin:0px; height:25px; overflow:hidden; position:relative; align-self:flex-end; text-align:center; font:300 25px/25px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; border:20px solid #fafafa; padding:0px; height:80px; overflow:auto; background-color:#fafafa; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #fafafa, 1px -1px 0 #fafafa, -1px 1px 0 #fafafa, 1px 1px 0 #fafafa; position:relative; text-align:left; text-transform:lowercase; color:#aaa; font-weight:900; content:'#'; margin-right:5px; width:100%; align-self:flex-end; height:155px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; border:50px solid #fafafa; overflow:auto; background-color:#fafafa; text-align:justify; font:400 11px/14px roboto; color:#aaa; font:700 11px/14px roboto; color:#aaa; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #fdfdfd, 1px -1px 0 #fdfdfd, -1px 1px 0 #fdfdfd, 1px 1px 0 #fdfdfd;border-bottom: 1px solid #aaa; font:400 11px/14px roboto; font-style:italic; color: #bfbfbf; width:5px; border:0px; background-color:#aaa; border:2px solid #fafafa; background-color:#aaa; width:5px; width:5px; border:0px; background-color:#aaa; border:2px solid #fafafa; background-color:#aaa; width:450px; height:423px; padding:2px 25px 25px 25px; border:50px solid #fafafa; padding-right:10px; height:323px; overflow:auto; background-color:#fafafa; text-align:justify; font:400 11px/16px roboto; color:#aaa; font:700 11px/14px roboto; color:#aaa; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #fdfdfd, 1px -1px 0 #fdfdfd, -1px 1px 0 #fdfdfd, 1px 1px 0 #fdfdfd;border-bottom: 1px solid #aaa; font:400 11px/14px roboto; font-style:italic; color: #bfbfbf; margin:0px; width:100%; height:auto; padding-bottom:5px; font:300 15px/15px montserrat; color:#ccc!important; text-transform:lowercase; border-bottom:1px solid #aaa; display:none; height:auto; width:100%; text-align:right; display:block; margin:5px 0px; text-shadow:none; color:#ccc; font:700 8px/8px source sans pro; text-transform:uppercase; width:5px; border:0px; background-color:#aaa; border:2px solid #fafafa; background-color:#aaa; width:40px; height:40px; position:absolute; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:#eee; border-radius:100%; box-shadow:0px 0px 5px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); cursor:pointer; font-size:16px; padding:0px!important;background-color:transparent; margin-top:-180px; margin-left:430px;width:100%!important; border:0px!important; background-color:transparent!important;color:#aaa; background-color:transparent;position:absolute; z-index:9; border:0px; transition:.25s ease;color:#aaa; background-color:transparent;position:absolute; z-index:9; padding:0px; transition:.25s ease;color:#aaa; background-color:transparent;position:absolute; z-index:9; padding:0px; transition:.25s ease;color:#aaa; background-color:transparent;position:absolute; z-index:9; padding:0px; transition:.25s ease;
La Déesse
https://sathanrp.forumactif.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers: